Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Class on July 2, 2013

Hey all!

For those of you who were in class, we had a great time! There were only 9 of us including Courtney, but we had a lot of fun! We missed all you hooligans who weren't there!

Basically, all that we did was go over our sentences that we had to do for homework and we reviewed everything that we had been over up to this point. We learned a few things that came from various sentences and such, but nothing groundbreakingly new.

The homework is to keep practicing! Practice is the only way to truly learn the language. I have learned more by just playing around and going over various words throughout the day as they come up than trying to just memorize. But maybe that's just me. Who knows! Whichever way you learn best, do that all week so you're brushed up and ready to move forward next week!

Keep your sentences because those of you (slackers) who weren't there tonight will have to get up and share them next week! And since you have an extra week they better be awesome! Courtney was impressed by us and our sentences tonight, if I do say so myself.

The videos with the randomness (I'm thinking about calling them the etc. videos... because it's all the little side notes of what happens during class!) will be coming soon. Courtney and I are both about to leave to go out of town, and we are both ultra busy during the week (Courtney more than me, with her 78439 jobs plus saving the world and such), so it's hard to coordinate schedules. But I promise we're working on it, and it will be up eventually. That being said, I'm going to be the no-show slacker next week, so if some of you could pretty pretty please take some good notes, it will help me greatly in getting the blog to be as accurate as possible.

If you need/want/think of anything else, just comment on here or text/email me or Courtney.

Happy 4th of July!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment