Wednesday, June 26, 2013

To the Class:

Hi guys!

This is Sarah. I will be running this for the time being, until CS has a little bit more time on her hands (which is never... so this is my little project!) Ha! I'm very excited and running a blog is one of my favorite things. I think it's really fun and it is a way for all of us to connect and to have resources for the class and for our personal use readily available. That being said, this blog is for you guys. I really need some input on things you want to see on here, things you would like me to improve upon, whatever! Like CS said in class, giving me a thumbs up and a pat on the back wont get us anywhere! So, if you have any ideas and want to leave them in the comments section, I would be ever so grateful. But really. Please help me out here!

This week's videos are forthcoming, and the homework is already listed in the homework section. I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Always,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment